- identify constructive and potentially harmful Board dynamics
- briefly touch upon the theory of governance and how this helps you to select and manage your Board, and
- provide pointers in order to recognise and deal with early signs of a dysfunctional Board.
The break out groups:
- Board election and selection processes:
What process is used to elect members to your Board, and has it proven successful?
- Board succession:
Once new Board members are elected, how do you prepare them to serve, set expectations, and explain roles and responsibilities?
- Under-performing Board members:
Have you ever had such a Board member and how did you handle the situation?
When: Tuesday 16th May, From 1200 to 1400, light lunch included
Where: The press Club, Rue Froissart 95, B-1040
Written by Dr. Rachel Barlow, Adviser
Rachel leads on executive search assignments for associations and NGOs. As a former Vice President of Kellen, Rachel’s 20 year career has centred on the optimal interest representation of complex organisations towards decision making authorities.