A consumer health product portfolio doesn’t get much broader than this one…
20 major household brands from analgesics, gastrointestinals, dermatology, allergy and dietary supplements, with sales exceeding €100m.
This is a newly created role for a Senior Manager, Consumer Health PR, in an iconic pharmaceutical company.
Berkshire based. £80,000 + car allowance, bonus and pension.
Lead the Consumer Health PR team and transform earned media and consumer reputation. You will develop and execute UK PR strategies, facilitating effective PR campaigns for relevant product areas.
Day to day:
- Develop and execute UK PR strategies for Consumer Health
- Develop and execute UK PR for identified products within the Consumer Health portfolio
- Execute tactical media relations methods for generating positive media coverage for relevant product areas
- Develop and maintain network of key journalist contacts
- Through planning and proactivity across the Consumer Health products, handle issues and reduce negative media impact in order to protect the company reputation
- Act as a spokesperson for the media as necessary
- Broker the liaison with KOLs, media, internal audiences (including global) and PR agencies to facilitate effective PR programs for the relevant product areas.
- Experience in a similar level role within the Pharmaceutical and Health sectors
- Planning & strategy: ability to strategically plan and execute programs on behalf of the product areas of responsibility, that deliver against the global and local key requirements with specific focus on business needs
- Budget and product P and L experience
- Someone with a tactile implementation style with strong influencing ability
- Successful candidate will have 8+ years senior level strategic PR counsel
- Excellent facilitation and mediation skills, and ability to flex to different audiences and requirements on a daily basis (i.e. dealing with media, internal stakeholders, external stakeholders)
- Creativity: ability to be nimble and flexible to deliver appropriate yet noteworthy programs across the Business Unit and for the Communications team as an internal support function
- Confident, hands-on approach with a professional attitude, strong writing skills, excellent oral skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
If major household brands at this iconic company is of interest, please apply for more details.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Picture by Fiona Hanson / PA Archive/Press Association Images. Pharmacy, an installation by Damien Hirst, which features in the Tate Gallery’s New Displays 1999 exhibition in London. Pharmacy, created in 1992, is the artist’s most ambitious statement on the subject of medicine & is being shown in the UK for the first time.