London. £40,000 plus comprehensive benefits and exceptional global training and development.
A global business consultancy is recruiting a Senior Consultant to join their Strategic Communications division.
You will be working with some of the world’s leading companies to provide expert advice on their most pressing communications and business challenges.
You will be working alongside the best minds in the industry and in a company behind the headlines of some of the biggest news stories over the last two decades. If you are interested in joining a market leading company, read on.
- Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with the senior team
- Assist senior colleagues in creatively preparing and delivering the client programme
- Deliver research proposals to clients
- Seek new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas
- Proactively network with media and industry contacts, as well as potential clients
- Ensure client programmes are agreed and project plans are in place
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively within a busy team and environment
- Be proactive with a positive attitude
- Experience in an in-house communications or agency role
- Experience in the Financial Services and related sectors
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Written by Angela Thomas
Angela heads the Corporate Communications and Agency Practice and her experienced team covers the full cycle of life in the agency world. More stories from Angela.
Picture by: Philip Toscano / PA Archive/Press Association Images. A city worker walks past a stock ticker screen at the London Stock Exchange in the City of London.