This position has now been filled. Take a look at our website for a full list of our current opportunities.
£36,000 – £38,000. London. Permanent.
Women in Sport is the leading charity dedicated to transforming sport for the benefit of every woman and girl in the UK.
They’re looking for an exceptional charity marcomms professional to join the rapidly expanding Campaigns and Engagement team, and significantly grow the profile, impact and reach of the charity.
- Planning and delivery of all aspects of the charity’s day to day corporate communications and marketing for fundraising initiatives and advocacy work
- Work closely with the Campaigns Manager on the charity’s campaigning strategy and planning to support the publication of research and wider policy, and influencing agenda.
As the Senior Communications Manager, you’ll:
- Have a strong charity background
- Be an accomplished manager
- Have a wide range of corporate communications experience including press, digital, launching and implementing marketing and communications fundraising, and advocacy campaigns.
Women in Sport are looking for a driven, proactive and strategic thinker, who’s excited by their mission, and ready to contribute energy and ideas to a small team looking to achieve big things.
If this position is of interest, please click the ‘apply’ button below.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Picture by Doug Peters. Kimberly Wyatt hosts a dance class for girls from Cirencester Kingshill School as she tries to encourage more young people to be physically active in her new role as Youth Sport Trust ambassador at Sunbeam Studios in London.
Applications for this role close on Friday 16th June with interviews taking place on the 22nd June.