London. £70,000 – £90,000 plus bonus and benefits
The global communications firm that loves to do break through work for clients, has a large change team in its central London office. The team are a group of motivated organizational psychologists and communications experts who thrive on guiding organisations through change. Their strategies help inspire shifts in human behaviour. The images above are part of Ketchum Change’s ‘break through’ promise to their clients.
Role and responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant you will help to lead, develop and implement change initiatives that enable companies to drive organisational behaviour and achieve business results. You will not be targeted on new business in this role.
- You will be responsible for client management and lead regular meetings
- You will design/conduct organisational and functional assessments and data-gathering exercises to help meet project objectives
- You will analyse data, produce and present final reports
- Developing communication, engagement and change strategies, developing content including tactics and key messages
- Advising senior leaders on how to effectively lead during transformations
- Developing internal branding and employer value proposition strategies, messages and programmes
- Creating and facilitating learning experiences including workshops and strategy sessions at all levels in an organisation
Your experience and attributes
- Advanced degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology, Organisational Behavior, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Communications, International Management or comparable experience
- At least eight years’ of practical experience in organisational and change management – preferably in a consulting environment or in large, professional organisations
- Experience working in a client-oriented, professional services environment with Fortune 500 organisations preferred
- Profound knowledge of business fundamentals, corporate strategy and organisational issues
- Strong communication and personal interaction skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills combined with a creative or visionary mindset
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and multi-tasking demands
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to high quality and service excellence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Please apply using the button below. Ref: LG-1610-4032.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in recruiting internal communications and engagement professionals and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.