Up to £70,000. Central London. Permanent.
Working in this fast paced multinational media and digital marketing company, you will be responsible for global change programmes. Reporting to the Head of Employee Communications, you will have a large amount of autonomy and responsibility.
Role and responsibilities:
- Deliver communications to support transformation programmes such as technology change and organisational design programmes
- Build change communications capability with key leaders to help them to deliver engaging and authentic communications to employees
- Showcase industry leadership with digital platforms that reflect their digital and creative people
- Contribute to a culture of high performance across the global communications team and network through strategic insight, collaboration and partnership.
As Senior Change Communications Manager, you will have:
- Experience as a change communications manager with knowledge of methodologies used for transformation programmes
- A background in consulting
- Experience in working with complex subject matters and creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad audience group
- Proven experience in undertaking comprehensive research and analysis exercises to deliver an insight driven approach
- Proven ability to coach executives, influence senior leaders and develop strong relationships when working across a complex matrix environment to get things done
- Project management experience to prioritise and drive communications initiatives and deliver work on time and to budget
- Experience in developing and managing digital communications channels to drive effective employee communications
- Strong communication skills, in particular creative copy writing and being able to story tell
- Experience working with designers to produce high-quality content with high-production value
- A healthy focus on monitoring and measuring ROI
- The ability to develop strong working relationships in a matrix organisation and influence key stakeholders.
Please send your CV using the apply button.
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in recruiting internal communications and engagement professionals and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.
Picture by Soeren Stache/DPA/PA Images. Trade visitors walk past televisions with quantum dots technology at the stand from the company one day before the opening of the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA electronics fair) in Berlin, Germany, 1 September 2016.