Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
With a mission to bring health, through food, to as many people as possible, Danone is seeking to appoint a new Public Affairs Manager to their Early Life Nutrition (ELN) business.
This person will take responsibility for influencing external stakeholders and shaping the political environment to improve health outcomes through positive nutritional intervention during the first 1000 days of life.
This is a vitally important role for Danone. Ethics and good corporate citizenship are at the core of the company and they are looking for a Public Affairs Manager who can continue to drive this agenda.
As the Public Affairs Manager for Danone, you will:
- Develop and sustain relations with key stakeholders, effectively influencing to positively shape the issues, environment and policy.
- Represent the company in relevant external settings.
- Inform and inspire the strategic plan through Public Affairs expertise and knowledge of external environment.
- Develop stakeholder maps and a Public Affairs engagement strategy, aligned behind a clear call to action.
- Lead and manage the Public Affairs activation plan and the external agency.
To qualify for the position of Public Affairs Manager, you will:
- Have the ability to develop impactful networks internally and externally
- Be able to demonstrate great business acumen and strategic thinking
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to engage the business behind the Public Affairs agenda and related topics
- Strategic thinking
- Be a team player with a collaborative mind-set, with experience in leading multi-functional teams
- Have the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Experience working with external agencies to deliver against KPIs
- Ideally have experience working with industry associations
- Have a passion or interest in earlier life nutrition
Picture by: Jacques Brinon / AP/Press Association Images. In this Tuesday Feb. 23, 2016, file photo, Danone CEO Emmanuel Faber poses for photographers prior to the company’s 2015 annual results presentation in Paris. Yogurt giant Danone said Thursday, July 7, 2016, it reached a $10 billion deal to buy American organic food maker WhiteWave, expanding the French company’s foothold in health foods and the U.S. market.