c£40,000. Banbury, Oxfordshire
WRAP are world leaders in helping organisations achieve greater resource efficiency and in the last five years their initiatives have reduced greenhouse gas emissions by nearly 50 million tonnes (Mt).
In this role you will devise and implement high profile and impactful PR campaigns through your proactive approach, using a range of media channels to create a first class reputation for the business.
- You will develop impactful PR campaigns using a range of channels: blogs, presentations, speeches and social media profiles for the executive team including the CEO and Chair.
- Ensure all messages are aligned to the PR strategy and respond to crisis communications when needed
- You will build relationships with key stakeholders – media contacts (press, radio & TV), partners, and funders to enable effective delivery of the PR plan and internally to provide corporate PR expertise
- Proactively identify potential stories and deliver through appropriate channels to increase WRAP’s profile in the UK and internationally
Experience and attributes
- You will have a background in corporate PR and demonstrable experience of monitoring and analysing PR results, including media coverage
- You will be able to evidence achieving impactful PR campaigns across multiple media channels
- Demonstrable evidence of your ability to tell compelling and engaging stories, across all channels
- You will have strong relationship building skills – with journalists, partners and business stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience of successfully dealing with national media on proactive and reactive issues
Applications for this role are now closed.
Picture by: Peter Byrne.A rubbish bin in Liverpool overflows with wrapping paper and packaging from opened Christmas presents. WRAP supports local councils through a Framework for Greater Consistency in Household Recycling in England, launched in September 2016.
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in recruiting internal communications and engagement professionals and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.