West London. £40,000 – £45,000.
This FMCG client is looking for an internal communications manager who will be in charge of driving the internal communications strategy.
- You will work closely with the support functions to develop appropriate communication plans, including promoting the company’s strategy culture, values and business results
- Ensure company-wide communication activities are measured and reported appropriately
- You will work with the business to ensure internal communication channels are used appropriately and the internal brand is used consistently and effectively
- Work effectively with all stakeholders to ensure that their communication needs are met and tie in to the wider strategy
Experience and attributes
- Experience of developing and delivering internal communication strategies and plans in a fast paced environment
- You will believe that HOW you do things is just as important as WHAT you do
- You will have experience of working with a range of internal channels such as the intranet, business briefings, ghost writing emails on behalf of senior leaders, etc.
- You will be bright with a positive attitude
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in internal communications and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.
Picture by: Matt Crossick / PA Archive/Press Association Images. 3D artwork of a bowl of cereal is laid out in Canary Wharf in London.