Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
Circa £40,000. North London.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications you will be working in this small internal communications team, managing a variety of channels and working with a range of audiences, including customer facing staff; the CEO and his Board.
This large global organisation is going through change to enhance its brand and customer experience. They are looking for a confident, personable internal communications professional to work in their supportive team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage a range of communication channels including operational and CEO communications and events such as the annual business conference.
- Work with the business to help meet objectives, which includes enhancing the customer experience. This involves working closely with Marketing and the People team to drive employee engagement through innovative and creative campaigns.
- Lead/support on the internal social media and engagement strategy.
- Project manage internal communication campaigns as required.
- You will act as a strategic partner across the business; sourcing, writing and editing content as appropriate.
- Build relationships across the business, providing consultancy and training on effective internal communications as needed.
Experience and attributes:
- You will ideally have at least five years’ internal communications experience.
- You will be confident, personable and used to dealing with a range of audiences.
- You will have excellent spoken, written and editing skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of internal communication best practice and ideally experience of working with internal social media.
- You will have excellent project management and organisational skills.
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in recruiting internal communications and engagement professionals and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.
Picture by Toby Melville PA Archive/PA Images. Electric Shopping Trolley. British inventor Andy Walker of Dorset based TS International with a shopping trolley he designed with a 216-watt motor unit on the front, and a top speed of 4mph. The 21st Century shopping trolley will enable customers to glide effortlessly around the supermarket.