Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here.
£32,000 – £40,000. London, W2.
Responsible for supporting the delivery of global and local employee communications and internal events across the European region.
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver internal communications across a number of channels (intranet, Town Halls, video, e-newsletter, Lunch and Learns) across Europe
- Support the implementation of global and local change and engagement initiatives
- Lead projects from initial planning through to closure, including post project reporting and thorough project review
- Work with colleagues across HR and support the planning and execution of communications for cyclical HR activities and ongoing BAU programmes
- Provide ad hoc operational support across the Employee Communications and Experience team
Experience and skills
- You must be an exceptional writer and have a creative flair
- Proven event management across internal communication channels listed above and all-round internal communications experience
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent project management experience and communicating progress with senior stakeholders
- You will have a confident, can-do attitude and a passion for what communications can achieve in an organisation
Apply via the button below. This client is looking to appoint ASAP. Job ref LG-1701-4212.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in recruiting internal communications and engagement professionals and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.
Picture by Yasufumi Nagao AP/Press Association Images.