£40,000 – £45,000. Surrey. 12 month fixed term.
A rare opportunity for an experienced and dynamic communications and marketing professional has arisen at this high-profile international charity which focuses on environmental and social development. As a Senior Communications Manager, you will be a lead in matters of global importance and of the highest priority, which if successful, will have a huge impact on the lives of many individuals, both in the UK and globally.
This senior manager will play a key role in the strategising and delivering of some of the most high-profile integrated campaigns within an incredibly fast-paced in-house team. The successful applicant will be an expert senior communications professional in all aspects of marketing and communications and will lead a team to build traction surrounding major initiatives, including corporate partnerships, fundraising, campaigns and engagement.
- Lead and oversee the team delivery of large, hard-hitting campaigns to build global traction around issues
- Oversee the development of digital channels and measure the success of campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics
- Utilise the full marketing and communications mix for campaign delivery including media relations, social media, digital marketing, celebrity engagement and influencer outreach
- Provide forward thinking communications consultancy to key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Effectively line manage and work collaboratively with the wider communications team to achieve targets
As Senior Communications Manager, you will have:
- An exceptional track record in a heavily integrated communications and marketing position
- Experience working for an agency or in a similar environment, acting as a consultant
- A strong digital skillset, able to oversee the activity of photoshop, email campaigns, web platforms and reporting of campaign performance
- Proven experience across social media, media relations, digital marketing, celebrity engagement and influencer outreach
- Line management expertise and the ability to develop and nurture new talent, as well as experienced professionals
- The ability to naturally build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional project management and planning skills, managing multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines
If this position is of interest, please click the ‘apply’ button and be sure to reference “PA-1707-4817” in all correspondence.
Image by Sergei Savostyanov/Tass/PA Images. A polar bear at the Moscow Zoo’s Center for Rare Animal Species Reproduction.