Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
London. Up to £60k pro rata. 12 month maternity leave cover.
This leading international legal practice is recruiting an Interim PR Manager to plan and execute the media relations strategy for the global litigation, employment and tax practices. The role will work closely with senior management and partners on a daily basis; both sourcing new proactive media opportunities and protecting corporate reputation through the effective management of sensitive issues that impact the firm and its’ clients.
Key responsibilities of the post:
- Independently build and sustain strong relationships with journalists
- Regularly work with partners & senior staff of the firm to help identify opportunities for proactive news stories
- Act confidently as an advisor to partners, preparing spokespeople for interviews with media & press releases
- Researching to identify useful news stories and subjects to the firms benefit
- Act as a ‘gatekeeper’ between journalists and partners to ensure time is not being wasted
- Advising spokespeople on media handling
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the PR team to effectively manage daily social media activity
This is a great opportunity to work in a front line, fast paced in-house team of a leading global law firm. Suitable candidates must demonstrate proven media relations experience, excellent communications skills and an understanding and interest in commercial and business issues. You will ideally have gained your PR experience within the professional or financial services sectors.
Picture by Andrew Matthews PA Archive/PA Images. General view of the Royal Courts of Justice on The Strand in London.