£25,000 – £28,000. Canary Wharf, London.
A well-known media company located in Canary Wharf is looking for a talented proactive PR & Communications professional to join their team in an interim capacity. The successful candidate will be paid up to 28K pro rata for an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Write and distribute press releases
- Act as a point of contact for national, local and trade press queries
- Work along senior staff across a range of departments, advising on national and trade media related issues
- Build and sustain positive relationships with journalists across national and trade media
- Manage a number of digital channels including the company websites and intranet, writing effective stories
- Prepare for crisis and produce effective communications if required
- A minimum of 1-2 years professional experience in Marketing, Communications or PR
- Strong writing skills and experience producing content for a range of audiences across a multitude of channels
- Experience working with journalists, ideally both proactively and reactively
- Confidence and ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience editing content for web and other platforms
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill
To apply for the opportunity of Interim Media & Communications Officer please click on the Apply for this Job button and submit your CV. Please ensure that you quote reference PA-1703-4562 in the subject line of your application.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Picture by Oliver Berg/DPA/PA Images. Daily newspapers at the press.