Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
West London. £40,000-£58,000.
A leading global media company is seeking a talented Interim Internal Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave starting at the beginning of December.
Reporting to the European communications lead with line management responsibility for an IC Officer, the Interim Internal Communications Manager will manage the implementation of all UK employee communications activity. The successful candidate will be a well-established internal communications professional; an exceptional writer, with proven experience planning & coordinating internal events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the VP to implement the employee and stakeholder engagement plan, supporting the organisation’s vision.
- Lead the planning and delivery of key internal events such as ‘Employee Recognition day’ and ‘Well-being day’.
- Plan and execute impactful internal communications campaigns.
- Lead on all CSR activity including sponsorship of charities and ‘volunteering day’.
- Work with the internal communications team to produce key content for emails, invitations, portal stories, posters and digital displays.
- Manage & maintain the Northern Europe section of the global intranet.
This role enables the successful candidate to work in a fast-paced environment for a globally recognized brand, leading internal communications and employee engagement activity across a large, dynamic audience. Suitable candidates must demonstrate excellent writing and influencing skills, in addition to proven internal communications and employee events experience, ideally gained within the digital/media, FMCG or wider creative industry.
Picture by Matt Sayles AP/Press Association Images.