£50,000 – £55,000. Central London.
A UK non-profit within the education sector are looking for an Interim Head of Communications and Marketing to deliver on strategy and to ensure communication of key priorities of the organisation. This position is an interim 6 month contract paying up to £55K pro rata.
The successful applicant will:
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of 5 marketing and communications professionals
- Oversee and manage the creation and delivery of communications and marketing strategies
- Act as the communications adviser to the organisation’s Senior Management Team
- Work alongside the publications officer to create and deliver the Annual Review publication
- Collaborate with close partners within the education sector to deliver holistic communications plans
The successful applicant must have:
- Proven experience leading and motivating a communications and marketing team, preferably within the education sector
- A track record creating and implementing integrated communications and marketing strategy
- A natural ability to build excellent relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- An outcome driven mindset, ensuring communications and marketing activity is maximising reach and revenue
- Knowledge of the full communications mix; including internal, external, marketing, media relations, content and digital
All applicants must have a maximum notice period of 1 week, or be available to start by the 20th of April. Interviews will be taking place on the 13th of April and applications will close on the 6th. If this role is of interest please click the ‘apply’ button and be sure to reference PA-1703-4586 in all correspondence.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Photo: Steven Paston/PA Wire/PA Images. Cambridge University and Oxford University training sessions for The 2017 Boat Races on 2nd April on the River Thames, London.