Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
West of London. £50,000 – 60,000/annum + big company benefits.
This multinational FTSE 50 Company is recruiting a Senior Digital and PR Manager for their established and creative Digital team. Hugely influential, incredibly recognisable brand with a well-structured corporate affairs function. This Senior Digital and PR Manager will work closely with the PR/media relations and marketing teams and take ownership of creating and delivering digital communications strategies for some high profile consumer-facing campaigns.
The Senior Digital and PR Manager will operate in a complex business and communications environment managing a mix of proactive and reactive digital communications activities. They will be working between a number of functional and business areas with very different agendas and audiences. The corporate affairs team is a mobile, respected, credible team that lead activities in the business. The role will report into the Digital and Communications Director.
As the In-house Senior Digital and PR Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing, distributing and managing key digital communications channels for the business’ brands with regard to the organisation’s reputation
- Delivering timely and relevant insight from digital channels into relevant teams and forums
- Owning and actively managing a clear and structured digital communications plan for key brands
- Identifying and tracking issues and risks within social media that may impact reputation
- Working closely with the internal communications team to leverage external digital communications across internal audiences
- Ensuring that the organisation continues to push the boundaries and innovate through a data led test and learn mentality
As the In-house Senior Digital and PR Manager you will have:
- Solid digital PR experience at a Senior Account Director level or in-house Senior Communications Manager level; with a background of being in a broader communications/PR role
- Strong influencing and communication skills to operate successfully across a range of stakeholders
- Commercially and creative minded with strong ability to see the bigger picture
- The ability to deliver and make decisions under pressure
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent self-awareness
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Track record of delivering a content strategy
Written by Renee Wo, Consultant
Renee specialises in consumer PR and corporate communications. With experience across consumer PR, b2b technology and corporate communications, Renee recruits mid to senior PR professionals into some of the most desirable in-house companies. Some of her clients include Sainsbury’s, Deliveroo, Uber, McDonald’s, Value Retail and Zoopla Group.
Picture by Frank May DPA/PA Images. Electronic cords, Germany, city of Hannover, 25. April 2016.