Central London. £35,000-40,000 + bonus and big company benefits.
This is an exciting newly created position within an incredibly popular and well respected consumer retailer as a result of growth. The established and well-structured communications team is seeking a confident, proactive and results-driven PR Officer who revels in a fast-paced environment.
Based in an open plan and well-facilitated office in central London, everyone in the team has a hands on and creative approach. The culture is collaborative, open and passionate; employees are being well-looked after with excellent benefits and training programmes.
Over 180,000 employees in the UK, this company is the top 3 largest retailer in their industry. With big investment in their technology innovation, this is an exciting time to join the business to proactively promote their on-going as well as newly designed integrated campaigns. To be considered for this role, you are likely to be a creative and results-driven Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in a corporate/consumer PR agency or an in-house Press Officer with a strong track record of running integrated campaigns as well as excellent media relations skills.
- Proactively identify and create corporate and consumer PR stories to support the business’ wider communication strategy.
- Coming up with creative consumer stories to promote the technology innovation and new apps developed by the business’ in-house digital lab.
- Leading the execution of integrated campaigns in order to raise the profile for the business’ digital and online services.
- Secure positive coverage about the business amongst key audiences, with a particular focus on media and social media.
- Work closely with the Senior Corporate Communications Manager to promote campaigns through both on and offline channels.
- Support senior members for reputation and issues management.
- Contribute to the reactive press duties.
- 3+ years corporate/consumer PR experience ideally working for big brands either from agency or in-house.
- Solid track record for running successful social media and digital campaigns.
- Excellent media relations achievements and skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Confident and strong relationship building skills.
- Results driven, solution focused and embrace open and honest culture.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and passionate.
To apply for this role please follow the ‘Apply for this role’ button and submit your CV to job reference RW-1608-3704. Please do not hesitate to email Renee Wo.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Written by Renee Wo, Consultant
Renee specialises in consumer PR and corporate communications. With experience across consumer PR, b2b technology and corporate communications, Renee recruits mid to senior PR professionals into some of the most desirable in-house companies. Some of her clients include Sainsbury’s, Deliveroo, Uber, McDonald’s, Value Retail and Zoopla Group.
Picture by: Andrew Matthews / PA Archive/Press Association Images. General view of a Digital butterfly commissioned by O2 Recycle which has been made out of smartphone components.