Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
London. £80,000 – £90,000 + attractive bonus and benefits package
This successful business has made a huge difference in people’s daily lives over the last several years across the world and has become one of fastest growing consumer technology brands of the FTSE 250. Based in central London with a beautiful and well-facilitated office, this is a very exciting newly created position in the highly dynamic marketing and communications team. As the Head of Consumer PR, you take ownership of designing the creative consumer PR and integrated campaigns strategy for the UK market.
To be considered for this role, you will have to be a high flyer with in-house consumer PR experience – strong track record of designing consumer PR and social media strategy as well as delivering lifestyle campaigns and consumer media relations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Head of PR who has worked on a mix of both big consumer and challenger brands.
As the London based In-house Head of Consumer PR you will:
- Design and implement the consumer PR strategy with the focus on raising brand awareness and driving brand engagement
- Enjoy leading on all creative consumer PR and social media campaigns and come up with interesting stories to engage with consumers
- Develop amplification and experiential platforms to increase consumer engagement
- Build lasting relationships with key news outlets and journalists and manage key trade relationships
- Nurture and manage members in a small PR and events team
- Collaborate with an intelligent and excellent marketing team and aligned to core brand purpose
Competencies for this London based In-house Head of Consumer PR:
- Solid experience in consumer PR and social media at a head of or senior manager level – must have in-house experience
- Strong experience in stakeholder engagement and management – you will have to be confident and creative in your approach
- Good commercial acumen and ability to forecast shifts in the marketplace
- People management experience
- Highly entrepreneurial, enjoy fast paced and fast growing environment
- Flexible and enjoy working in a flat structured team where you get lots of autonomy
Written by Renee Wo, Consultant
Renee specialises in consumer PR and corporate communications. With experience across consumer PR, b2b technology and corporate communications, Renee recruits mid to senior PR professionals into some of the most desirable in-house companies. Some of her clients include Sainsbury’s, Deliveroo, Uber, McDonald’s, Value Retail and Zoopla Group.
Picture by Graham Hughes The Canadian Press/PA Images. A SmartHalo and accompanying smartphone app is shown on the handlebars of a bicycle at their offices in Montreal, Tuesday, November 22, 2016.