London. £32,000 – £39,000 + bonus and big company benefits.
There are two exciting newly created positions within an incredibly popular and well-respected consumer retailer as a result of growth. The established and well-structured corporate communications team is seeking two confident, proactive and results-driven PR Officers who revel in a fast paced environment.
Based in an open plan and well-facilitated office in central London, everyone in the team has a hands on and creative approach. The culture is collaborative, open and passionate; employees are being well-looked after with excellent benefits and training programmes.
With over 150,000 employees in the UK, this company is the top 3 largest retailer in their industry. With big investment in their innovative technology, this is an exciting time to join the business to proactively promote their on-going as well as newly designed integrated campaigns.
To be considered for this role, you are likely to be a creative and results-driven Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in a corporate/consumer communications agency or an in-house Press Officer with a strong track record of running integrated campaigns and working for big brands.
- Proactively identify and create corporate PR stories to support the business’ wider communication strategy
- Leading the execution of campaigns in order to raise the profile across the general merchandise, food and other retail businesses
- Secure positive coverage about the business amongst key audiences, with a particular focus on media and social media
- Work closely with and support the Senior Corporate Communications Manager on pricing initiatives
- Support senior members for reputation and issues management
- 3+ years corporate/consumer PR experience ideally working for big brands either from agency or in-house
- Solid track record for running successful social media and digital campaigns
- Excellent UK media contacts – consumer and corporate
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Confident and strong relationship building skills
- Results driven, solution focused and embrace open and honest culture
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and passionate
Picture by: Matt Crossick / Matt Crossick/Empics Entertainment. Shoppers in Oxford Street, London.
Written by Renee Wo, Consultant
Renee specialises in consumer and corporate PR. With over four years’ recruitment experience across consumer PR, b2b technology and corporate communications, Renee recruits mid to senior PR professionals into some of the most desirable in-house companies.