This position has now been filled. Take a look at our website for a full list of our current opportunities.
£35,000 – £38,000/annum + excellent benefits. South of London.
This is an extremely rare opportunity for an exceptionally talented and all rounded communications and PR manager. This high profile international charity focuses on environmental and social development. As a Communications Manager, you will be involved in matters of global importance, matters of the highest priority which if successful will have a huge impact on the lives of many individuals in the UK and globally.
This Communications Manager will play a key role in the development and delivery of some of the most high profile integrated campaigns within an incredibly fast-paced in-house team. You will work collaboratively with other teams across the organisation, including public fundraising, campaigns, corporate partnerships and advocacy teams, to deliver high-impact public communications. Extremely creative in their approach, the team works collaboratively and team members are very supportive of each other. As the Communications Manager, you will work on a variety of projects and no two days are the same!
- Designing PR and communications strategy and leading large scale public communications and engagement campaigns
- Identifying and creating cutting edge content and engagement assets for PR, social media and key influencer engagement, to mobilise the organisation’s target public audiences across both on and offline channels
- Leading on media relations including managing agency to identify the right channel mix in order to engage with the public audiences
- Building relationships both internally and externally in order to make sure all campaigns are integrated
- Working with teams and experts across the organisation to plan and deliver impactful public engagement campaigns
- Taking ownership for the public communications and activations for the organisation’s major corporate partnerships
- Solid PR and communications experience at an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level from a fast-paced PR agency or at Senior Communications Officer level in-house
- A proven track record in creating, coordinating and delivering major public engagement campaigns
- Experience in creating, overseeing and delivering communications for corporate clients or partnerships
- Excellent copywriting skills – from crafting key messages to creating compelling content
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly establish and to manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Strategically minded and keen to work in a fast-paced, high volume and results driven team
- Passion for animal and social welfare
- Creative and strategically minded
- Enjoy working in fast-paced environment
To apply for this amazing opportunity please forward your CV to Ellwood Atfield via the “Apply” button below. You must quote reference RW-1611-4075.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Written by Renee Wo, Consultant
Renee specialises in consumer PR and corporate communications. With experience across consumer PR, b2b technology and corporate communications, Renee recruits mid to senior PR professionals into some of the most desirable in-house companies. Some of her clients include Sainsbury’s, Deliveroo, Uber, McDonald’s, Value Retail and Zoopla Group. More stories from Renee.
Picture by Angelika Warmuth DPA/PA Images.