Up to £50,000. Central London. Permanent.
This truly global leader in the world of media, advertising and digital marketing is looking to recruit the best talent to join the collaborative and entrepreneurial communications team within a vibrant, fast-paced and professional culture. With over 38,000 employees globally spread across over 140 countries and over 24 time zones, communicating and engaging with both internal and external audiences in a consistent and timely way, is critical to the organisation’s success. Creative and fast-moving, there’s a lot of autonomy in this newly created position in an integrated communications function.
Based in Central London in a beautiful open plan office, this is a global role working closely with the Head of Corporate Communications and the senior corporate communications management team. You will be responsible for creating and delivering campaigns as part of the wider global communications strategy, with a particular focus on project management, hands-on delivery and stakeholder management.
- Create clear, concise content for use across the business’ global communications network, in support of the major industry events, including Cannes Lions, Dmexco and M&A
- Support the Head of Strategic Communications in the implementation of the business’ thought leadership agenda
- Develop materials including press releases, briefing notes, presentations and key messages relating to a range of corporate activities including business development, acquisitions, and products and services
- Manage and improve the press office function to be a centre of knowledge and excellence on the business’ news agenda, keeping senior management abreast of relevant media commentary and providing regular reporting
- Build and maintain relationships with key influencers and publications
- Manage corporate communications PR tools including press monitoring, PR database and quarterly online coverage reports
- Deliver a PR framework for M&A activity, liaising with stakeholders including the M&A team, local CEOs, local communications teams, and the group’s senior members
- Develop a PR toolkit including global key messages across key themes which are aligned with business priorities
- Work with the Head of Social and Content to profile content on the group’s social media channels, manage the business’ website, social media, and PR strategies
- Driving the group’s on-going rebranding activities, creating high-quality copy and collateral
As Communications Manager, you will have:
- Solid corporate communications experience at an Account Director level from an agency or at manager level in-house
- Global communications experience
- Outstanding and accurate writing skills
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- A high-level of confidence and be solution focused, with a strategic and creative approach
- High-energy, self-motivation and be able calm under pressure – you’ll need to juggle lots of projects
- A good eye for design and maintaining high standards for content
- Great attention to detail – keeping internal schedules, communications platforms and plans up-to-date
Click ‘APPLY’ quoting the reference no. RW-1707-4819.
Written by Renee Wo, Senior Consultant
Renee specialises in consumer PR and corporate communications. With experience across consumer PR, b2b technology and corporate communications, Renee recruits mid to senior PR professionals into some of the most desirable in-house companies. Some of her clients include Sainsbury’s, Deliveroo, Uber, McDonald’s, Value Retail and Zoopla Group. More stories from Renee.
Image by NurPhoto/SIPA USA/PA Images. Digital Arts Festival 2017 in Athens, Greece. Athens Digital Arts Festival (ADAF) is an International Festival which celebrates digital culture through an annual gathering bringing together a global community of artists and audiences.