Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
London. Competitive salary.
The Health Foundation is seeking an exemplary media manager to join their growing external affairs team and lead media activity across an exciting portfolio ranging from expert economic analysis to frontline health service improvement.
The Health Foundation is an independent charity committed to bringing about better health and health care for people in the UK. Their aim is a healthier population, supported by high quality health care.
This is an exciting time to join the Health Foundation and contribute to their external affairs team’s excellent progress in raising the charity’s profile and influence in the media. It is an excellent opportunity to work in an innovative organisation which links policy with practice, as well as develop your career within the health sector whilst working on a wide breadth of different projects.
* Design and deliver impactful and timely reactive and proactive media activity on a broad range of health topics
* Develop strong relationships within the media world, whilst keeping expert knowledge of current and emerging issues
* Lead development and implementation of integrated communications strategies.
Skills and experience:
* Good understanding of the UK media with a strong news sense and proven experience of gaining a high standard of proactive and reactive media coverage
* Experience working on complex policy issues preferably gained in the health care, think tank or charitable sector
* Experience of leading development and implementation of communications strategies that blend the full range of communications disciplines.
Photo credit: Peter Byrne/PA Wire