This position has now been filled. Take a look at our website for a full list of our current opportunities.
£59,000 – £72,000. London, W2.
Responsible for rolling out Employee Experience initiatives including Employee Value Proposition, Employee Engagement, D&I and Employer Brand.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop and deliver employee experience initiatives across Europe, in line with the global activities, including EVP, Employee Engagement, D&I and Employer Brand.
- You will ensure that all employee communications reflect the EVP, creating an engaging and interactive experience that portrays the values and principles of the company.
- Work in partnership with the global Diversity & Inclusion team to develop an integrated programme.
- Influence policies and programmes to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce and inclusiveness.
Experience and skills
- You will have extensive experience developing integrated employee experience strategies which include employee engagement, EVP, D&I and Employer Brand.
- You will be a passionate, experienced employee engagement practitioner and used to influencing at a senior level.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of implementing and executing HR programmes that focus on diversity at an international level.
- Experience of complex project management and the ability to multitask across many communication channels and areas of the business as appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills.
- Open-minded, sensitive and respectful mindset.
- Experience of working in a global organisation an advantage.
Please apply using the APPLY button above. Job ref LG-1701-4213. This client is looking to appoint ASAP.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Written by Lottie Gunn, Senior Consultant.
Lottie specialises in recruiting internal communications and engagement professionals and has previously worked at FTSE 100 companies and on the consultancy side in communication positions for over a decade.
Picture by Lewis Whyld PA Archive/PA Images. Busker Peter Buffery in Soho Square, London, with his specially designed guitar accepting contactless card payments.