Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
Up to £40,000. London.
Our client, a world leading financial services business, is looking for a Digital Communications Executive to join their growing team. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing, and you will be at the heart of implementing high impact digital marketing campaigns. The organisation has recently made a significant acquisition and has rebranded as an entirely new company. This is an exciting time to join a company at the beginning of their new journey as a newly formed group.
- Oversee the upkeep and maintenance of the group’s digital portfolio.
- Responsible for the Group’s social media branded channels.
- Work with marketing lead to plan, manage, implement and optimise high impact digital marketing campaigns across all owned, earned and paid channels for the group.
- Management of the Group’s SEO agency and implementation of Search Marketing strategy.
- Analyse, review and report on digital marketing activity.
- Monitor trends and innovations in digital marketing tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Bring new and creative ideas to the table.
- Traditional marketing experience.
- Extensive B2B digital marketing experience, ideally with some time spent in a large corporate technology/finance orientated business.
- Experience with search engine optimisation and paid search strategies.
- Mandatory social media channel professional experience: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Working knowledge and experience of content management systems.
- Experience and knowledge of analytics, understanding of digital KPIs and ability to compile high level program reports for leadership mapped to the KPIs.
- Experience using digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Proficient using video editing software.
Written by Emma Harrison, Research Consultant.
Emma supports the external and internal communications team. She’s an enthusiastic photography graduate currently on the EA training and development programme. She has worked with clients such as Diageo, WWF, Plan UK, McDonald’s, ETF Securities and Sainsbury’s.
Picture by Dominic Lipinski PA Wire/PA Images. London Boat Show 2017.