£60,000 – £65,000. London.
Our client, one of the best known brands on the British high street, with products and services that touch the majority of households in the UK is looking for a Delivery & Planning Manager to join the team.
This position sits at the heart of the communications, brand and corporate affairs function and will be responsible for the overall communications plan, advising on campaign and production planning and implementation. You will have a helicopter view of all communications and brand activity, ensuring that key messaging and external communications activity is coordinated throughout the business.
Reporting into the Communications Delivery Director, the successful candidate will need to use a wealth of communications expertise and insight to support the development of an inclusive, ambitious and commercial culture throughout the organisation. This is a key influencing role, aimed at ensuring robust and measurable plans are in place and tracked against all communications activity.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in media and communications planning ideally in a high profile organisation and preferably with experience in retail and/or a government funded organisation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Creating, producing and maintaining the rolling year planner and ensuring integrated communications planning is in place to maximise activities.
- Owning and managing the content hub and ensuring adherence to governance principles across the department.
- Ensuring ways of working processes are adopted and maintained across the function.
- Managing team budget and performance measurement metrics.
- Being the key guardian of the brand guidelines, including how they are effectively adopted across all delivery and production.
- Extensive experience in an internal communications role.
- Good track record of innovation and creative problem solving.
- Highly organised, adept at handling a number of different projects and priorities at once.
- Strong communications planning ability.
- Strong influencing and account management skills and commercially astute.
- Committed to creating value and the drive to follow through from beginning to end with all communication activity.
To apply for this role:
If you are an outstanding delivery and planning manager then please get in touch today quoting the reference JG-1703-4568.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
Written by James Green, Consultant
James has recruitment experience which spans both agency and in-house for business to business technology, corporate communications, financial services and consumer. More stories from James.
Photo: Richard B. Levine/SIPA USA/PA Images.A selection of gift cards.