Applications for this role are now closed.
Communications Manager– up to circa £45,000+. Central London.
Ellwood Atfield are working with an Arts charity who are far and away the leader in their field.
Known within their world as global leaders with an incredibly positive voice and style of engagement with government policy makers and their most immediate stakeholders. However their ambition extends beyond their most immediate stakeholders and they are looking for a credible expert in communications who is able to advance their reputation as a thought leader for the arts. This is an organisation brimming with ideas for campaigns and content and in recruiting for a Senior Communications Manager to work hand in glove with the CEO and Senior Executive they are looking for you to provide them with the voice to realise them.
As the Communications Manager you will:
- Develop and lead the external communications strategy
- Use your expertise in the industry to seek out opportunities to present the company’s view point to the press
- Be a credible spokesperson when requested
- Target existing and new media contacts in association with the Social Media and Press executives
- Keep up to date with all media reports and articles in the industry
- Advise the Executive Board and other colleagues on media relations
- Manage press conferences, launches and networking events
- Plan and lead media campaigns
- Write and edit news reports, press releases and articles
- Have an excellent understanding of the media on a national scale
- Be well connected with journalists and media contacts
- Have experience of working in a senior position in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident when advising Senior Leaders
- Have demonstrable experience of executing an effective communications strategy
Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
PICTURE by TPG / AP/Press Association Images
The artist is performing Chinese traditional art Hand Shadow Show in Beijing, China on Monday August 20, 2012.