This position has now been filled. Take a look at our website for a full list of our current opportunities.
London. £60,000 – £90,000.
AIMA, The Alternative Investment Management Association.
Photo: two former AIMA CEO’s and the present CEO Jack Inglis (right) at AIMA 25th birthday celebrations in 2015.
As a leading financial services trade association, AIMA is the global representative of the alternative investment industry, with more than 1,700 corporate members in over 50 countries.
They are looking for an excellent new Associate Director, specialising in Private Credit Regulation. This opportunity requires a subject matter expert who can lead, engage and influence prominent stakeholders, push forward thought-leadership style pieces, and aid in representing the interests of the membership.
Using your knowledge of the law, the business of members firms and your ability to combine advocacy with a nous for public policy engagement you will become a leading figure within the association.
Responsibilities and experience for this position:
- Knowledge of and experience in financial services regulation and law.
- Working experience gained in either an asset management industry, regulatory body, advocacy business or a membership organisation.
- Ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders at C-suite and board level.
- A team player who is comfortable working across teams. You will have the ability to be a key functionary between the legislative policy process and what these new rules will mean as a final outcome.
- A knowledge of regulatory regimes, how they operate, function and the decision-making processes within them – especially within the EU.
- Ability to organise and run committees, working groups, project streams and specific projects of interest to the membership.
- The ability to speak as an expert at events, seminars and networking occasions.
For the right individual, this opportunity offers considerable scope to grow and develop the role – including proactive new areas to explore and creating thought-leadership pieces. Occasional travel to Brussels and other locations is required.
A discretionary bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, a generous pension plan and an interest-free travel loan are available. AIMA culture is one of inclusion and collaboration. They take the importance of a good work/life balance seriously and you will be in a supportive environment.
To apply for this role please follow the ‘Apply‘ button and submit your CV. Please do not hesitate to email Joshua Clements if you have any questions.
We’ll take you to the EA website to apply for this role, (while we’re working on making all jobs mobile friendly).
AIMA has partnered exclusively with Ellwood Atfield to recruit this role, and only applications through EA will be considered.
Written by Joshua Clements, Consultant
Joshua specialises in public affairs and policy recruitment. He has worked with numerous reputable in-house organisations and political consultancies.