Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
London. £40,000 – £45,000.
An award-winning agency is recruiting for an Account Manager in the public and corporate affairs space. This thriving agency has a broad range of clients from global banks to some of the best-known consumer brands in the world.
As a result of their success they have grown significantly over the past 3 years, and this is a fantastic time to join this intimate yet growing agency. It is an enviable environment to work in with an open plan office and flat team structure, working alongside a collaboration of the most experienced minds in the industry.
- Manage and coordinate key client relationships
- Devise and implement issues and political focused campaigns to enable our clients to meet their business objectives
- Engage with politicians, trade associations, third sector organisations, think tanks and the media to build relationships and manage sensitive issues on behalf of clients
- Plan and oversee the workflow of some team members working with senior leaders
- Help the agency boost its public policy and corporate affairs offer, developing your own network
- Help junior members of the team grow their public policy and corporate affairs skills
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of an agency environment
- Comfortable with liaising with MPs or senior leaders of a FTSE business
- Strong knowledge of the political landscape
- Strong knowledge of the media sphere with experience of playing a key role in campaigns
- Knowledge of the energy, FMCG and financial sectors
- An eye for spotting upcoming issues and events which will impact clients
Written by Angela Thomas
Angela heads the Corporate Communications and Agency Practice and her experienced team covers the full cycle of life in the agency world. More stories from Angela.
Picture by: Picture by: Richard Levine / Demotix / Press Association Images. Billboards.