Please note applications for this role are now closed.
Full list of opportunities here (apologies it’s not mobile friendly yet, we’re working on it as you click).
London. £50,000 – £55,000.
Passion for youth culture? We’re hunting for a trendsetting, go-getting Account Director.
Thinkhouse is a youth communications agency with offices in the UK and Ireland. It works with some of the world’s biggest brands to create and deliver innovative campaigns that connect with 18-35 year olds.
They are brand strategists, technologists, social animals, movie makers, digital natives, publicity seekers, dynamic designers, guerrillas and party throwers.
Together they create and execute ideas across multiple platforms including: PR, content, social media, peer-to-peer, digital and experiential.
They are looking for a bright, lively, creative Account Director. You’ll need lots of social media experience in a professional and personal capacity, with examples to show, and will be well versed in social digital culture.
Here’s what you could be doing…
- Client work including coordinating and collaborating work across teams within the business to deliver exceptional work.
- Pitching and developing winning strategies and locking down new contracts.
- Client management and liaising with clients at a senior level to promote the agency, deliver great insights and impart strong, brand changing advice and creative strategy.
- Presenting yourself at meetings and client / team conversations in a way that demonstrates that you are capable of directing and implementing the strategy, within your team.
- Directing teams and individuals with clarity, respect and understanding.
- Directing a problem solving service for clients, across their business functions using creative comms solutions.
- Ensuring client billing accurately matches time input and purchases required.
- Contributing a valuable point of view with conviction, based on insights and experience, in cross agency / client meetings.
- Being bold in every brainstorm, every meeting, every presentation, and in every way, to deliver great creatively inspired, innovative work.
Written by Angela Thomas
Angela heads the Corporate Communications and Agency Practice and her experienced team covers the full cycle of life in the agency world. More stories from Angela.