London. £45,000 – £55,000.
This award-winning consultancy with a focus on public and corporate affairs is recruiting for a senior addition to their buzzing London team.
You will be enthusiastic and ambitious and work on a range of noteworthy clients across financial services, property as well as a truly iconic London brand.
A good knowledge of Westminster would be advantageous, an agency background is essential and the ability to manage a team imperative.
- Working with the team to develop and execute strategies built around the objectives of our clients
- Identifying creative ways to build momentum behind campaigns
- Developing more junior members of staff
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and generally promoting the strength of the agency’s offer
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for business, politics and media
- Experience of the financial sector is not essential but would be an advantage
- Proven experience of developing and executing political and corporate communications strategies
- Experience of working in politics, policy or communications, preferably in a consultancy
- Feel comfortable providing strategic counsel to senior leaders
- Demonstrate excellent communications, research an organisational skills
Written by Angela Thomas
Angela heads the Corporate Communications and Agency Practice and her experienced team covers the full cycle of life in the agency world. More stories from Angela.
Picture by: Matt Crossick / PA Archive/Press Association Images. Branding at the British Summertime Festival in Hyde park, London.