Over the last seven years EA has helped Nissan hire twelve key members of its External and Government Affairs, Communications and Internal Communications teams.
We have spent time really getting to know Nissan, its people and culture. Utilising searches, interim and contingency methodologies we have secured the right people, and it’s been an honour to be part of the growth of this exceptional team.
We placed External Affairs Manager in 2009, and working with them in 2012 placed
- UK External Affairs Manager
- Senior UK External Affairs Manager
2014 took us beyond public affairs to recruit in the communications team, and brought three more hires:
- Communications Strategy Manager
- Internal Communications General Manager, Europe
- External & Government Affairs Manager
And in 2015, we helped Nissan hire six new members and extended our reach to Paris:
- Internal Communications Manager, Paris x2
- Head of Government Affairs
- Interim Government Relations Advisor
- Government & External Affairs Executive, Paris
- Government & External Affairs Advisor
These searches were carried out by Nicola Bates, Tom Ewen, Jules Shelley and Carol Freeman.
The team has also recently recruited for Ford, Jaguar Land Rover and the Society of Motor Manufactures and Traders.
PICTURE by Shoji Kajiyama. Carlos Ghosn, president and CEO of Nissan Motor Co., unveils the Nissan IDS Concept vehicle in the media preview for the Tokyo Motor Show, Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2015.